At Lyf Consul, we are experienced travelers, whether in the Americas, Africa, Asia, or Europe. We wanted to share with you 6 tips:
- Pack 24 hours before you need to leave. Then the night before, try to pull at least one thing out. (For some of us this is near impossible, since we pack hours before we need to do so. Who enjoys packing?)
- Especially if traveling internationally, check one bag in. Make sure that you don't need anything from it when you arrive as bags can get lost or delayed. But ditching at least one bag will make your travel more convenient.
- Pack for the boardroom and the streets. Pack a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers.
- Pack some clothing that can crossover in a formal and informal setting. Some travelers suggested the Arc'teryx Veilance Field Jacket.
- Pack light and do laundry.
- Carry your essentials. For some its a travel steamer, for others its a vest with many pockets, and for others its a down jacket that doubles as a pillow. Figure out what it is for you